Just because it’s the middle of winter doesn’t mean you have to ditch your hoodie. In fact, there are plenty of creative ways to spruce up your wardrobe with a little PickinLove. From accessories to outerwear, there are plenty of ways to get your groove on this season without having to shed any clothes. Check out some of our favorite Picks in Love and get inspired to start pumping some new tunes into your life!
Love can come in all shapes and sizes, but what do you think when you see someone rocking a cowboy hat or a snug-fitting hoodie? For some people, these items are synonymous with country music or motorcycle riding. But is that the only way to love?
At PickinLove, we believe that love should be expressed in any way that makes you happy. So if you’re looking for an opportunity to ditch your hoodie for a pickin’, we’ve got just the thing.
We offer weekend classes where you can learn how to play the guitar and mandolin, as well as how to write and perform original country songs. And whether you’re simply looking to step out of your comfort zone or build new relationships, picking up a pickin’ instrument can be a great way to do just that.
How PickinLove works
Pickinlove is a movement that encourages people to ditch their hoodies for a pickin’ shirt. It started as a way to show support for the agricultural industry and help promote clean, healthy eating.
Since its inception, Pickinlove has grown into an international movement. There are groups all over the world that meet to pick fruit and vegetables, and there’s even a documentary film in the works.
So how does Pickin’ love work? Participants gather at local orchards or farms to pick produce. They usually bring their own containers and tools, but sometimes they’ll find places that offer picking stations or share equipment.
The benefits of this type of activity are manifold. Not only does it help to promote local agriculture and reduce reliance on imports, but it also provides opportunities for socializing and networking. People who participate often report increased feelings of well-being and relaxation.
So if you’re looking for an easy way to get active and have some fun at the same time, consider picking up a pickin’ shirt!
Benefits of PickinLove
If you’re someone who loves the country life, then picking love is for you! There are many benefits to picking love over wearing a hoodie. Here are just a few:
1) You’ll be more comfortable in the hot weather. A hoodie can get quite sweaty and it can be difficult to keep cool in the summer months. By picking love, you’ll be able to stay hydrated and cooler than if you were wearing a hoodie.
2) You’ll be less likely to get bad sunburns. Wearing a hoodie will protect your skin from the sun’s harmful rays, but by picking love you’ll also avoid getting burned as badly. Sunburns can leave you feeling sore and irritated for days afterwards, so choosing pickin’ love is definitely worth it!
3) You’ll look better in clothes that fit better. Hoodies tend to fit snugly and often cut off the circulation in your arms and neck. This can lead to discomfort and even pain in those areas, which is definitely not desirable when it comes to clothing choices. Picking love means that your clothes will fit comfortably without being constricting or restricting movement.
4) You’ll feel more confident when out in public. It’s no secret that people tend to stare at people who are wearing hoodies because they look mysterious and cool, but by picking love you’ll not only look good but also feel good about yourself! When people see that you’re wearing.
What to wear on a PickinLove date
There’s something about a country breeze that just makes you feel right at home. So, whether your date is taking place outside or indoors, consider dressing for the occasion in a comfortable and breathable outfit. Here are five picks for an outdoor date:
1) A sundress or skirt that flows freely in the wind.
2) A button-up shirt with rolled-up sleeves to keep cool and protect your modesty.
3) Athletic shoes that are lightweight and easy to move around in.
4) Sunscreen and lip balm in case it starts to rain.
5) A straw hat for added style and protection from the sun.
A pickinlove comes complete with everything you need to start growing plants including seeds, soil, water containers, lights, and even an automatic watering system. Once you set up your pickin’ love, all you need to do is sit back and relax while your plants take care.